Amazing new video features preview for Adobe Creative Cloud subscribers
Major updates to Premiere Pro, After Effects, Speed Grade, Audition, Prelude and Adobe Media Encoder will be demonstrated at NAB in Las Vegas 5-10th April 2014. If you can't make it to the show then add your email address & click the button below to sign up for our sneak preview..
- Editable text in After Effects projects from within Premiere Pro - this is what Final Cut Studio users that use Motion templates have been waiting for !!
- New effect masks and tracking in Premiere Pro making it super easy to blur out logos, faces and number plates etc..
- Improved performance for large sequences in Premiere Pro to speed up opening "bloated" projects
- Lens distortion correction for Go Pro Cameras in Premiere Pro
- Auto Save to the cloud for Premiere Pro
- Typekit fonts in After Effects - Giving you thousands of new font choices
- Improved Keying in After Effects with the new Key Cleaner
- Improved Direct Link with SpeedGrade and new SpeedLook presets
- Enhanced Broadcasts scopes in SpeedGrade for more accurate adjustments
- Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus support for Audition
- Improved Multitrack features for making better final mixes in Audition
- Mercury Playback engine support for the Adobe Media Encoder for faster renders
- Apply Watermarks, LUTs and image processing on batch renders in Adobe Media Encoder
- Generate DCP content packages from Adobe Media Encoder
- Plus a load more functional improvements.
This is a massive update and with the unique integration between all the Creative Cloud applications, it'll soon be time to retire your Final Cut Studio suite….
If you want to see all these new features without going to Las Vegas then click below to sign up for a sneak preview.