Interactive design with InDesign
This course is aimed at users wanting to create interactive content using InDesign. If includes tips and tricks for preparing content to bring into InDesign from other Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
Areas covered include:
- Understanding the InDesign interface
- Setting up interactive documents
- Working with text
- Adding graphics
- working with Objects and Colour
- Character and Paragraph formatting with Styles
- Interactive design with buttons and Multi state objects.
- Exporting for DPS, interactive PDF and the Web.