Photoshop Elements 13
Attendees should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending this course:
No Photoshop Elements experience needed just some basic computer skills on Windows or Mac OS
Length: 6 hours (9.30am - 4.30pm with 1 hour lunch break)
Cost: $216 ex GST
Who Should Attend
Anyone that wants to improve the quality of their photos and keep everything organised.
In this course, Adobe Ambassador and Certified Instructor Andy Day explores what you need to know to start using Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 to edit, organise, and share your photos.
The course begins with a look at how to import your photos into Elements, and then dives right into editing photos with the Photo Fix, Quick Edit, and Guided Edit workspaces. Andy also introduces the Expert Edit workspace, which provides tools for making selections, retouching, compositing, adding text, and more. Finally sharing features, including making cards, emailing photos, and sharing photos on Facebook.
- What is Elements?
- Working with catalogs
- Importing photos from your computer, camera, or iPhoto
- Applying one-click photo adjustments in the Organiser
- Using Quick Edit and Guided Edit in the Editor
- Retouching with the Healing Brush tools
- Correcting skin tones
- Editing automatically with actions
- Organising photos by people, places, or events
- Sharing photos by email and on Facebook