Premiere Elements 13
Attendees should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending this course:
No editing experience needed just some basic computer skills on Windows or Mac OS
Length: 6 hours (9.30am - 4.30pm with 1 hour lunch break)
Cost: $216 ex GST
Who Should Attend
Anyone that wants to create professional looking videos of family events, corporate events, concerts, short films or documentaries and distribute them via the web, DVD or Blu Ray.
Whether you're new to the program altogether or a pro who needs a refresher on the latest features, Adobe Ambassador & Certified Instructor Andy Day will get you up and running quickly with Premiere Elements 13, the affordable and intuitive video-editing program from Adobe.
This course walks through the entire editing workflow, from importing and organising your raw assets, to timeline editing in Quick view and Expert view, and outputting your work on DVD, Blu-ray, or on the web. We’ll also cover how to enhance your basic videos with improved audio soundtracks, voiceover, video effects, transitions and titles. You’ll be equipped to produce amazing videos from all kinds of cameras including tape-based DV, AVCHD, even smartphone and iPad footage.
- Capturing video from a camcorder
- Importing media on your computer
- Managing media with the Organiser
- Editing clips, slice, trim, and ripple edits
- Creating Pan & Zoom on still images (Ken Burns effect)
- Colour-Correcting video
- Building custom music tracks with Quick tracks
- Creating fade-ins and fade-outs
- Adding text animation
- Key-framing video effects
- Burning a DVD or Blu-ray disc
- Uploading your video to Facebook or YouTube
As part of your course you will receive 30 days of video tutorial access just in case you forget anything.
A workstation is supplied for the duration of the course.