iOS 101 - Getting started with your new iPhone , iPad or iPod Touch
Attendees should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending this course:
- An iOS device running iOS 6 (iPod Touch, iPad or iPhone)
- Make sure your device is fully charged and ready to use for the class
Length: 2 hours
Who Should Attend
Anyone with an iOS device that wants to learn all the core features and how to do lots of new and exciting things with their device.
In this course you'll get a thorough run through on how to get the best from your iPhone,iPad or iPod touch. In addition to all the essential settings we'll be showing you plenty of power user tips and tricks to make the common everyday tasks much easier.
The course is designed and run by Andy Day, an Apple certified Master trainer and consultant. As part of your course you will receive 30 days of video tutorial access just in case you forget anything.
Areas covered include the following
- Using the address book, iMessages and Calendar apps
- Syncing with iTunes or iCloud
- Backing up important data
- Accessing the web with safari
- Customising your user settings
- Using the iTunes & App stores
- Organising yourself with reminders
- getting the best from the camera and organising photos
- Essential 3rd party apps
- Lots of extra power user tips along the way.
The class runs for 2 hours and requires you to bring your own device (BYOD)