Cinema 4D Essentials Intro
2 day introduction to MAXON's CINEMA 4D.
Who should attend?
The Introduction to CINEMA 4D workshop is designed for those who have little or no experience in 3D, but would like to learn how to become skilled in this growing area of production. Ideal attendees include:
- Artists, designers and editors who would like to expand their knowledge and skills to include 3D
- Studio producers/managers who want to learn what 3D can offer their studio
- Freelancers who want an understanding of how to offer 3D to their clients
- Teachers and other educators thinking of offering 3D classes or introducing 3D into their courses
What topics are covered?
Attendees will gain a rapid understanding of the basics of CINEMA 4D.
Topics covered will include:
- Modelling with primitives
- Boolean modelling
- NURBS modelling
- Polygon level modelling
- Texture creation & application
- Simulating basic interior lighting
- Key-frame animation
- Still image & animation export options.
This workshop is intended to introduce concepts needed to create three-dimensional (3D) graphics as a form of animated or still digital media. While the demonstrations and hands on participation will make use of Cinema 4D, the concepts and tools used are common to all 3d graphics software on the market today.
A workstation is supplied for each participant and every course is accompanied with a companion screen cast, reducing the amount of note taking required.