Cinema 4D Level 2
Who should attend?
Ideally people who have completed the Introduction course would get the most out of this. However if you are experienced to an intermediate level with CINEMA 4D then you can also attend. CINEMA 4D Level 2 workshop is designed for those who would like to further their knowledge of 3D and gain more of an understanding about what CINEMA 4D is capable of. Ideal attendees include:
- Artists, designers and editors who would like to expand their knowledge and skills to include 3D
- Studio producers/managers who want to learn what 3D can offer their studio
- Freelancers who want an understanding of how to offer 3D to their clients
- Teachers and other educators thinking of offering 3D classes or introducing 3D into their courses.
What topics are covered?
Attendees will gain a further understanding of the basics of CINEMA 4D and how it can be applied to their motion graphics skill set.
Topics covered will include:
- Advanced scene setup
- Advanced HyperNurbs modeling
- Basic Particles systems
- Body Paint
- Advanced lighting setups
- Character Animation
- Live footage matching
- Non linear animation editing
- Still image & animation export options
- Exporting to After Effects & Motion 4
This workshop is intended to introduce concepts needed to create three-dimensional (3D) graphics as a form of animated or still digital media. While the demonstrations and hands on participation will make use of Cinema 4D, the concepts and tools used are common to all 3d graphics software on the market today.
A workstation is supplied for each participant and every course is accompanied with a companion screen cast, reducing the amount of note taking required.